Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bat-Mommy

I've been having a few episodes of nightmares. It's all because of the FEVA babeh. Aiman is having a slight fever. Nak tumbuh gigi kot? Tak pun nak pandai menulis ataupun nak pandai buat calculation? I don't know. If only he can talks and tell me what's wrong and why does he has to cry every night.

For the past few nights, I have turned myself into a BATMommy. Not a BADMommy. Or even a BadA**. It's B.A.T ok which is equals to tiny little creature flying and circling around the house from night till dawn masa orang tengah seronok dibuai mimpi mimpi indah dan nak lagi best ada sound effect lagi. Krooohh..krroooh.. Bunyi berdengkurlah tu. Ahhhh. Seronoknya orang yang dapat tidur lena.

Except for the bloodsucking part, I'm now officially a BatMommy. Oh. Now it's daytime. I need a nap. I need to sleep. ZZZzzzZZZZZZzzzz. Nite nite. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment