Saturday, August 8, 2009

Getting to know each other

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me, too, so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1 What time did you get up this morning? ehem...6.50 am..ehemm..

2. How do you like your steak? Medium well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Eye in 2003 with my Che Pyan and a friend.

4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI Miami, Ugly Betty, The Mentalist and Desperate Housewives...eh.. one more..Gossip Girls..

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I guess it would be Zurich.

6. What did you have for breakfast today? KFC. I'm such a bad mommy!!

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Asian and Western Cuisines.

8. What foods do you dislike? Charred Foods and non cooked foods. Ewwww.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Home Sweet Home.

10. Favorite salad dressing? Thousand Island pleaseeee..yummy..

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive though i got my driving license last year. Too scared man.

12. What are your favorite clothes? T-Shirt. Senang dan mudah. Hahaha

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia, Zurich and Bukit Tinggi.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It depends on what I drink. No alcohol please...

15. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere as long as I have my loved ones with me.

16. Favorite time of day? Morning.

17. Where were you born? Alor Setar, Kedah.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? hmmmm....

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don't know. But i wish everybody that i've sent this will respond.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? My buddies and friends

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Daa..of course all of them.

22. Bird watcher? Nope.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? *Yawn*......

24. Do you have any pets? Nope.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not at this moment. Not yet.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Police Officer..hahahahaha

27. What is your best childhood memory? With my Mum when we were living in Langkawi and growing up in Bangsar.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I hate real cat and real dog but I love to watch CatDog cartoon with my kids..hahahaha

29. Are you married? YES.

30. Always wear your seat belt? YES YES YES.

31. Been in a car accident? It's about 3 years ago. Don't want to talk about it.

32. Any pet peeves? Banyak sangat!!!

33. Favorite Pizza Topping? Hawaiian chicken and lot and lots of cheese.. ewwww but tasty..hahahaha

34. Favorite Flower? Tulip

35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McD and KFC.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never.

38. From whom did you get your last email? I haven't checked my email for a week. :D

39. Which store would you choose to max out your card? I only used my card once since Che Pyan will pay for everything. Hahahaha..

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Sometimes.

41. Like your job? :D

42. Broccoli? My favorite.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Sumut - This year 2009

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My Che Pyan.

45. What are you listening to right now? Mariah Carey.

46. What is your favorite color? Blue, White and Black.

47. How many tattoos do you have? Whattt!!!

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 25 lah...

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 12.30 pm.

50. Coffee Drinker? Definitely.!!! I Heart Coffee....anytime anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment