Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reaching 30s

I can't believe that I'm reaching 30. Thirty babeh!! I remember when I was in my 20s where I didn't really care about how do I look, how do i dressed myself and how do I talk to people. Sloppy is what I am. During my Girlyhood, I doooooo spend some $$$ buying girly stuffs like make up and clothes. But it didn't really bother me at all to ask myself ; is the color too bright? or the color too dull? How do i get rid of these fricking pimples? Does this lipstick I'm wearing is suitable with my skin colour? Do i look like a clown? I didn't really care at all!

But now I care. My daily routine is just the same as anyone else. I washed my face twice a day; using Olay Cream Cleanser in the morning and Organic Aid at night.. I've never gone to bed with my make up is still all over my face. Eeew. To prevent my skin from dryness, I use Olay Regenerist Cream and trust me, it really works! Once a week, I'll apply Serum onto my face to rejuvenates my skin and to reduce the visible signs of ageing, followed by Mask, to overcome dullness and uneven skin tone.Simple kan?

Olay Cream Cleanser
Berlambak kat Watsons...
Ada discount lagi...

 Organic Aid Cleansing Foam
 Ni pun ada kat Watsons...
Pun ada discount!

 Olay Regenerating Cream
I love this product sooooo much...
Very effective...Less than one week dah ada perubahan...

 Rejuvenated Serum
Helps to prolong youthfulness and beautiful skin..
It works for me!

 Brightening Mask
Improve skin smoothness...
enhances skin softness dan macam macam lagi
Once a week

 ....Mudah saja.....
....Buat facial sendiri kat rumah....

You don't have to splurge your money on something which you don't know wheter it'll work or not. Get to know your skin types and most importantly ask yourself; how much are you willing to spend for your skin care regimen? Is it worth it? And girlssss....... don't  you ever forget to Feel Confident, Be Confident and Stay Confident. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment