Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Take Charge of Your Life Now..

It breaks my heart so much to see him that way. It breaks my heart into million and gazillion pieces when I looked at him everyday. I love him. Though I may seem a bit tough and rough towards him, but I love him. He's my youngest brother. The last legacy that my mom left for us to take care of. What do we do with him? What have we done to him? What can we do? What will we do? It seems like nobody care for him. He's left in his own world. My youngest brother. My poor little brother. Sometimes I wish that my mom was still alive. She left him when he's just 7. Poor him. I wish he knew that we loved him so much. I wish he knew that life was not that same when he finished his high school. I wish he knew that he can never turned back time whenever he wishes to do that. No! I don't want him to regret for each and every single step that he takes.Not now, not in the future. Life is not as easy as you see my dear brother. It's not as easy as you think my dear brother. You have to work hard. You have to show that you're strong. You have to show that you're worth it. You have to prove that you are as good as anyone else. Can you do it? Will you do it? It's your life adik. Take charge of your life now.You may not have the feeling of regret now, not in a few years, but it will hunt you down for the rest of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment