Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Happiness Along The Way..

Year 2009..Hmmm..This year n to be specific, in August this year i'm turning 29 n yet what have i achieved? Do i need to write n list everything? ok.. hmmm...Trying to figure out where and how to start. Still nothing.. Ok.. I got it.. I'll just list all of my achievements (anything ok...) according to my phases of life.

Childhood Phase or Nerdy Phase:

Can't remember anything...But wait..! Oh yeah, I remember during my secondary school, i had the chance to represent my school in Kejohanan Silat Seni Peringkat Negeri Pulau Pinang. We got no 2 behind Al Mashoor..If i'm not mistaken, that's the first time our school entered into such competition. Not bad hah..Will upload the pics later ok. If i were to write everything, probably it would take the whole evening. So i guess i should only listed my MAJOR achievement that probably gives huge impact in my life..(though it's not that HUgE for some people)..who cares...this is my blog...I mAKe THe DEciSIOn fullstop!

College Phase or I'm not a girl not yet a Woman Phase:

Participated in this and that, Attending this and that, I fell in love for the first time in my life when I was 21 (that person is my Che Pyan aka My Dear Husband now..love u so much!), I graduated in BBA (H) Islamic Banking in 2003 (really dissapointed that i grad with Dean's List not with First Class ..sob..sob..)..Got my first job with Maybank n quit (on My Graduation Day) one month after that.Why? I don't know...

Wifeyhood, Motherhood, Parenthood u name it Phase:

Married in 2003 just right after my Graduation with my Dear che Pyan, Got my first or should i say our first daughter Nur Syazwani in 2004 after 9 months of marriage, then in 2006 came Nur Syazwina n after that in 2008 Muhammad Syakir Aiman..n now a Successful Housewife expert in the area of: cooking, sewing, doing laundry, cleaning, practicing marathon inside n outside the house, teasing, nagging, mumbling, whoa..whoa..Shut up!..Ok that's it .Wow!..What else?...I don't know..It's just that, when i looked back, I realized that I should be thankful to Allah for what He has given to me. My health, My Loved ones, my Everything all around me. I just wanna say THANK U ALLAH for The Blessing on me.

Aiyoookk.. This entry turn out to be lain pulak..but i guess that's it. MAybe i should not call this entry My Achievement In Life. It should be My Happiness Along The Way .....Whatttteverrrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment